Who We Are
If you’re looking for the traditional big city law firm with high hourly rates, you’ve come to the wrong website. Our model is different. We offer a hybrid approach to traditional law firms by utilizing a web-based technology to better serve clients without passing on the costs of high overhead.
As Texas attorneys, we offer web-based representation for folks throughout the state of Texas on matters such as estate planning, real estate drafting, LLC formation and company agreement drafting, and family law document services.
With offices in Katy and Waco, we continue to offer traditional representations in multiple practice areas. Additionally, we also serve clients in outlying areas of Harris and Fort Bend counties like Cinco Ranch, Fulshear, Sugar Land, Richmond, Rosenberg, Missouri City, and greater Western Houston. In Central Texas, we serve clients in outlying areas of McLennan, Bell, and Falls counties like Hewitt, Woodway, Robinson, Marlin, Mart, Temple, Belton, Killeen, and Copperas Cove.
Contact us online or give us a call today for a consultation.
We pride ourselves on being different. In an industry that focuses on metrics and conversions, we focus on people.
Our mission is helping Texans find creative solutions to their legal needs at affordable rates. By leveraging experience in law and technology, we strive to better achieve our goals of serving others and putting people first.
A majority of our clients are families, professionals, and folks who work 9 to 5 and often find it difficult to take off of work, drive through traffic, and fight for parking just to visit an attorney’s office. That’s why we strive to be flexible for our clients and often schedule consults later in the afternoon or early evening.
Our law practice platform allows us the same secure technology commonly used by the banking and financial industry (HTTPS and AES encryption). This ensures that we keep our client’s data and confidential communications secure. Furthermore, by following professional and ethical standards, we will not release any communications between our attorneys and you unless you authorize it, or it is required under state or federal law.
While we can’t guarantee specific results or exact time frames for cases, we strive to work methodically and efficiently on your case. Regarding transactional matters, we generally offer a turn around time of two to three business days for most cases. For all other cases, you'll hear from us at least every 15 days regarding your case. Of course, if anything comes up and you need to speak with us, feel free to call or email.
Our Practice Areas
Services We Offer
01. Traditional Texas Limited Liability Company Formation (LLC) -- offered online and in person
02. Texas Series Limited Liability Company (Series LLC) Formation -- offered online and in person
03. Texas S-Corporation (S-Corp) Formation -- offered online and in person
04. LLC and S-Corp support services: IRS EIN Filing, Texas DBA Filing (State and County), S-Corp Election (Form 2553) Preparation
Estates & Probate
Services We Offer
01. Texas Estate Planning documents such as wills, powers of attorney (PoAs), Transfer on Death Deeds (Ladybird Deeds), and trusts -- offered online and in person
02. NFA Trusts "Gun Trusts" -- offered online and in person
03. Probate Administration of uncontested estates (Independent Administration, Muniment of Title, Affidavit of Heirship) -- offered in Katy & Waco along with surrounding counties
Our attorneys help Texans with family law matters via our online office and traditional representation in Waco and Katy.
Real Estate Law
Services We Offer
01. Transactional Real Property Drafting -- offered online and in person.
02. Contract Review -- offered online and in person
Request an Initial ConsultationWe'll be in touch as soon as possible.
CALL USToll Free: (877) 634-5566
Katy: (281) 973-7255
Waco: (254) 230-9865
Office Addresses24275 Katy Freeway, Suite 400, Katy, Texas 77494
688 Alliance Parkway, Suite 500, Hewitt, Texas 76643